Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Global Warming and the Earth's Future

I would like to talk about myself. My name is Mhamoud Al Beloushi I am 20 years old and I live in Al Ain. I have many hobbies and activities which I used to do like playing football, hand ball and driving bikes.

Currently I am a student at ADMC and studying Paramedics. I learned many new ideas and my thinking method changed after I started studying this major. Now I am more likely to help people and appreciate the group's work. What is more, I just believe that humankind is the richest worth we have to save and develop.

Here in this BlogSpot I hope to have your attention and let you all think about both humanity and the earth's future. This leads us to solve the critical problems that face the globe. One of the most dangerous phenomenons is Global Warming. This problem started with the industrial age and affected the ozone layer which protects the earth from universal radiation. By the time pollution increased problems for the earth develop alongside. Not only man got hurt from this trouble, but all animals and plants species.

No comments: